Where's My Mickey? Free
by: Disney • 298.8K
It may have been around for a few years at this point, but Where's My Mickey? is still a classic spinoff of the Where's My Water puzzler, imploring you to use your deductive powers of physics to get all the water from the stormcloud through the convoluted pipes and to Mickey's lemonade stand. This free version offers a full six puzzles to test out just to see if its the kind of game that floats your boat; upgrade to the paid version to get access to way more.
It's a legit challenge for anyone of any age who loves a good physics puzzler. If simply solving the puzzles isn't enough for you, keep going for a perfect three stars on each level. The unfolding storyline is full of charming cutscenes from everyone's favorite mouse.
None - this is a classic mobile title.
Original review from Feb 21, 2014:
Mickey's a great little chap, but he can't solve every challenge on his own - like how to get himself enough water to keep the lemonade a-flowing in his beachside stall. Disney's Where's My Mickey is a righteous spinoff of the popular Where's My Water physics-based puzzler, wherein you've got to siphon every last drop of H2O through all kinds of obstacles.
Every puzzle is different, but the basic mechanism is digging a pathway through the dirt such that the water falls true through just the right pipes. Can you snag all three stars along the way? Make use of extraordinary weather conditions to maximize the amount of water that makes its way to Mickey's white gloves.
The game is packed with extras to discover and explore, including five entire episodes each with its own unique unfolding storyline. There are over 100 levels in all, plus bonuses and collectibles that only eagle eye adventurers will uncover.
The graphics are nothing sort of fantastic, recognizably Disney with a modernized touch. A playful sense of humor pervades every single level, and the innovative game mechanic is a huge success for very good reason.
The free version includes just six puzzles to wet your whistle; upgrade to the full version for access to loads more.
Disney's Where's My Mickey is a super high-level physics puzzle game that will delight absolutely anyone.
Original score: 9.1/10
Tags: where's my mickey?
by Janel , Appszoom
Feb 21, 2014
Join Mickey on a brand new adventure in Disney’s most popular mobile game franchise!
• “Provides funny and brainy puzzling for Mickey fans of all ages.” – USA Today
• “Blends classic Disney shorts, killer app gameplay.” – Wired
• “Amazing transitions and great stories that tie each episode together, making this installment truly shine.” – 148 Apps
• “While the gameplay is as solid as ever, perhaps the true highlight of the game – versus its predecessors, at the very least – is the framing story around it. Or rather, stories.” – Gamezebo
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
In this version, play 13+ challenging puzzles FOR FREE! Want more levels? Get the full version and play 100+ brain-teasing puzzles featuring Goofy, Pluto and more!
Key Features in the Full Version:
• Original Episodes – Explore 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs! Goofy episodes will require a small additional fee.
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes and new friends, beginning with Goofy!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.