Who Is The Killer? Episode I
by: Glaznev rec. • 297.2K
Who Is The Killer (Episode 1) is a mystery English game where you need to find out who the killer is. Every day, someone dies and all the suspects have their own motives and, basically, everyone could have don it.
Your goal is to discover the murderer in less than seven days, searching for clues, investigating crime scenes and interrogating the characters. How does it work? The gameplay is based on cups of coffee, which are limited and used for doing a concrete actions, like speaking to someone; take into account that every day you have from 4 to 7 cups of coffee to spend.
In the game, you will need to solve letter and word puzzles, navigate around, read lots of information and use your logic skills so as to unfold the mystery.
Pixonic LLC is the developer of this complex and complete murder game, just like Cluedo but actually more challenging. Work as a real detective and test your Sherlock Holmes skills. The second episode -paid app- is also available for download, in case you already solved the first one.
Tags: who is the killer episode 1 walkthrough , who is the killer episode 1 cheats , who is the killer episode 1 answer , who is the killer game episode 1 walkthrough , whos the killer episode 1 walkthrough , who is the killer , who is the killer episode 1 story , how can i arrest someone in the game who is the killer , who is the killer episode 1
by Ana , Appszoom
Nov 12, 2012
Meet the first episode of a famous series of detective games «Who Is The Killer?» called «The Old Sins». You have found yourself being trapped in the castle with seven characters, and one of them is a murderer. Every day one of the charecters is killed, only you can stop the killer.
«We would personally recommend everyone to try this game, especially those who love brain teasers. You’ll love it!» — Gameographics.
— Breathtaking detective gameplay for those who like to think.
— Old mystery background story and atmospheric music.
— Original criminal mini-games and puzzles.
Speak with characters, investigate crime scenes, try to think as a criminal minds, guess who lies, listen your intuition to find clues and arrest the killer before it’s too late! Everyday someone dies and you need to figure out who is the killer using just your logic. It’s a murder mystery game where everybody has a secret of the past. Everybody could have reasons to do this. And you have only seven days to stop the murderer. All mystery case files are very important! Remember it’s not a casual adventure game. There is no happy end in this story, you can even lose the game (if everybody dies).
– The game is based on classical english detective rules in the tradition of Sherlock Holmes. The plot of the game is complicated. Everything is not so obvious at this time, you can find some parallel mystery stories, but only one will lead to the killer.
– Pictures from the scene can be studied with a magnifying glass but this is not a standard hidden object game or puzzle quest, here each piece of evidence is important for further investigation.
– Enjoy a thrilling adventure, explore mystery murder locations, decipher puzzles and gather clues! Do everything that is need to prevent new murders and find the killer!
Game page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WhoIsTheKiller
WARNING! Some reviews may contain spoilers. Think twice before reading them!
More than 3,5 million of our players around the world are choosing «Who is the Killer» games as their favorite free detective games and play them again and again! Here some of reviews:
– Just when you think you know who the killer is, your suspect is found dead! (Moonwave2315)
– It's not like those one way criminal stories, it really gives you the freedom to investigate by yourself! (abighoul)
– A really unique game which gives you a real sense of deduction! (nicholas derecourt)
– Best mystery game I've played so far! Feels so real! (Tia00)
Want more mystery games? No problem, we have 3 more titels for you (alll Episodes support English, Russian and German languages)!
«Who is the Killer?» Episode II: https://goo.gl/BrtPEv
«Who is the Killer?» Episode III: https://goo.gl/96p5ci
«Who is the Killer?» Episode IV: https://goo.gl/mDHYej
P.S. PLEASE do not tell who is the killer in reviews! You can break other people fun with it! Thanks in advance!