by: Stew Eucen • 2
This is our original puzzle of using a chess pieces. We named it "Yazhime".
A puzzle board has 2 patterns as 8x8 and 5x5.
Let's enjoy new experience to think !
How to Play:
(1) Put one of the chess pieces given in empty cells
(2) If there is no other kind of pieces, no piece attack to same kind of pieces each other
(3) When 8x8 sized puzzle filled all cells, each piece number are as follow:
Queen(8), Rook(8), Bishop(10), King(10), kNight(14), Pawn(14)
(1) Pawn can not be diagonally adjacent
(2) King can not be neither orthogonally nor diagonally adjacent
(3) Bishop can not repeat on each diagonal line
(4) Rook can not repeat on each row and column
(5) Queen can not repeat on each row, column and diagonal line
(6) kNight is denoted by "N", because "K" is used for King.
In this application, we adopted a new input method "Thumb One" for a smart phone. When you are working with a smart phone with one hand, you can enter the answer and pencil marks in just thumb of one hand.
If you are interested in "Thumb One", please see this movie.
"Yazhime" is the main puzle of "Umekichi Project".
Released on December 31st 2013.