Zen Sweeper (Minesweeper)
by: ucdevs • 678
Zen Sweeper: Arrange the stones with Feng Shui
The rules of the game resemble Minesweeper in Zen style.
Your task is to open all empty cells and put the stones to the cells with Yin-Yang symbol (You should put a stone before open the cell). However, unlike Minesweeper, the game does not end on the first mistake, but you will get penalty. Wrongly placed stones can't be removed, you also will get penalty for them.
The number of dots indicates how many Yin-Yang places on neighboring cells.
Lotus safely can be placed on any closed cell and opens all cells around, automatically placing stones.
Also Lotus can be used to fix mistakes. Unused Lotuses added to final score.
- Minesweeper based game in Zen Stone Garden
- Hexagonal cells
- Huge game field up to 120x100 cells
- Perimeter is already opened, so you will not get stuck in the corners
- Meditative gameplay
- Mistake is not the end, the win is not the goal
- Relaxing sounds and animations
- Zoom and smooth scrolling