by: Spectrum Entertainment • 292
Have you ever played Micro Machines or Speed Demons? Well, Cardust gameplay is similar: a bird's eye view racing game. However, CarDust brings some added-value features.
First off, cars you can choose among aren't brand-new stunning racing cars but bizarre ones, age-old resembling vehicles. This makes it even funnier: looking at those wrecks competing against each other is a great spectacle. Free version includes just two cars and two tracks.
There different game modes: QuickRace with up to 5 AI opponents and Time Trial enabling you to race your own "ghost" or compete against world's best driver. Tournament mode is just available in the PRO version. You can submit your scores on online leaderboards provided by OpenFeint. There are lots of achievements waiting to be unlocked.
Steer the car with a screenpad: right/left button and a central button for braking and reverse gear. Intuitive, although we're missing also tilt controls, it would fit with this kind of game. 3D graphics are rich and we didn't notice any lag even with medium-end devices.
Entertaining and challenging. Recommendable.
Tags: cardust free games , birds eye view racing games , car dust games code
by Manu , Appszoom
Jun 01, 2012
Leave 'em in the dust!
From desolate wastelands to abandoned post-industrial suburbia, tire-burning dust eaters come together to risk life and limb in the CarDust challenge. Glory, riches and frequent oil changes await you on these inhospitable tracks!
* androidzoom.com: "Entertaining and challenging. Recommendable." 4/5 (Great App)
* idroidplay.com: "Car Dust is a fun driving game through and through. With six cars there is a little something for each person with different tastes and strategies." 8/10
* android-games.com: "CarDust is well worth a look and you can check it out on Google Play."
Compete with these hard-boiled veterans in battered, bizarre, age-old vehicles trying to cross the finish line in front of all others. Employ unusual, highly experimental (and probably illegal) technologies to gain an edge on your opponents! Race against the ghosts of the past - either yours or those of other racers (through OpenFeint).
This free package includes, among others:
- two peculiar vehicles remotely resembling cars
- two richly featured 3D tracks
- never-seen-before elbows and position switching powerups
- two casual race modes: QuickRace with up to 5 AI opponents, and TimeTrial enabling you to race your own “ghost” - or compete against world's best driver
- many achievements waiting to be unlocked (including a very special secret achievement!)
- full OpenFeint integration with leaderboards and TimeTrial “ghost competition” with the best player currently out there!
Will you accept the CHALLENGE?