Final Freeway 2R
by: OYK Games • 724
Final Freeway 2R brings back old racing games as Out Run to Android. Without being a version of Out Run itself, it's an update of all the genre as a whole, with no flashy 3D graphics or a thousand and one expensive licenses. Oyatsukai has made a lovely work with the retro 16-bit graphics, music and atmosphere, releasing a wonderful retro style game.
In addition, a few options have been added. Of course, they aren't the height of originality, but are indeed deeply appreciated. You can choose among three characters, each of them with his or her own look and strength and maneuverability skills, and change the color of you ferrarish car.
Moreover, Final Freeway 2R can brag about fun and smooth gameplay and performance. You know, it's very easy to play, no mind racking and no complex walkthroughs involving driving licenses. Accelerate, brake not too often and enjoy the ride.
Maybe a 3/5 would have been fair. However, regarding its awesome gameplay and those few yet great options -at least great for anyone who ever spent a dime on similar games- it's going to be rated with a fairer just 4 -though a 4 in the end- out of five.
Tags: jogo final freeway 2r s , gioco online final freeway , final freeway gioca on line , final freeway 2r juego , final freeway 2r gratis , cfdxz , baixar final freeway 2r v22.214.171.124 , final freeway , out run final freeway
by Peter , Appszoom
Apr 25, 2012
Speed through several exciting stages. Pick a character and choose your path as you drive!
The impressive sense of speed, catchy tunes and a super-retro look, will kick you back to the 80s! Beat the clock to the next checkpoint and don't let the pesky challenger beat you!
- Old-school arcade racing through 14 stages
- Real-time road splits (choose as you go)
- 3 selectable characters: Jess, Rico and Kate
- Beat your racing rival for extra awards
- 3 fantastic pop-rock tunes
- 3 difficulty levels: Beginner, Normal and Expert
- 6 control types, accelerometer or touch steering
- Game controllers support: MOGA, NVIDIA SHIELD, Nyko and Android HID compatible
- "Oyatsukai has made a lovely work with the retro 16-bit graphics, music and atmosphere, releasing a wonderful retro style game." - Android Zoom
- "I just can’t believe how hooked I’ve been on it since it came out." - Touch Arcade
- "A pitch-perfect blend of retro nostalgia and blistering, hair-flapping arcade racing." - Pocket Gamer
- "Final Freeway 2R is a treat." - Smartphone App Review