by: Ubisoft Entertainment • 36.5K
Motoheroz is the last in a long line of physics-based sideview bike games, whose main strengths are the absolutely crazy level design (that should explain why there are only 30 levels to be played) and the smart ghost system allowing to asynchronously be challenged by your "friends".
A special mention is deserved by the lighting fast restart system, something that matters when records are decided by hundredths. Hidden bonuses are also welcomed. Hipster artsy graphics may not be of your liking, but help to make gameplay smooth and light-weighted.
In the end, a fun casual game ready to be enjoyed by anyone who already likes games of this kind and whoever looking for a good time without high expectations.
by Peter , Appszoom
Oct 01, 2013
From RedLynx, creators of DrawRace 2 and Trials HD!
MotoHeroz takes the fun, fast gameplay of a Trials style game, adds it to a frantic rally race, and delivers a fresh new kind of side-scrolling, platform racing game.
Players race, chase, and rally their way through a brightly colored world, competing against their friends for the fastest times, entering daily races, and hunting for secrets and coins.
Inspired by the critically acclaimed WiiWare game MotoHeroz, named “Best WiiWare Game of the Year” by IGN and Nintendo Life!
*** COOL FEATURES ***
- Physics-based racing: fun gameplay with 6 vehicles in 30 exciting tracks
- Single player fun: Unlock tracks by beating opponents and different challenges
- Fun for many: Race against your friends in asynchronous multiplayer on each track
- Claim the top spot: Global and Friends Leader Boards let gamers compete against each other
- Fully optimized: File size under 40 Mb and blazing fast load times, instant restarts
- Upgrade your vehicle and acquire in-game goodies for super boosts
- Gather secrets: Find all of the hidden treasures to beat the game 100%
- Think you got what it takes to top the charts in MotoHeroz? Then Prove your worth in the One Shot challenges!
“MotoHeroz is a remarkable achievement in track design and high score-chasing.” – Pocket Gamer
“It's another downloadable delight from a developer that takes having fun very seriously indeed.” - Eurogamer
“MotoHeroz is another fantastic entry in a genre that RedLynx has taken command of.” -- 148 Apps
*Game available in English.
Keep in Touch!