Pocket Racing 2
by: Measured Software • 1.5K
Pocket Racing is one of those pass-the-time games where the simpler, the better. When you install it, you'll be welcomed by a brief tutorial -just to learn that left means turning anti-clockwise and right means clockwise- and you can start to run in any of the available tracks with any of the available cars. If you don't like any of the displayed cars, you can create one from scratch (as easy as distributing points among speed, grip, turn and acceleration). Some options require an additional lightweight download, nothing to care too much about. Records can be uploaded via Openfeint.
Don't expect 3D graphics, car or circuit licenses or complex physics. It's absolutely 2D, both graphically and in terms of gameplay. That's what makes it so addictive, anyone can play and master the game in minutes.
Measuredsoftware has looked for an unbalanced combination between modernness and playability: this game is as retro as enjoyable... And it really looks retro!
Tags: pocket racing , pocket racer , pocket racers , ketracing , racing 32 , pocket racing 2010 , pocket racing review , lil racers , free pocket racing
by Peter , Appszoom
Sep 05, 2011
The sequel to the hit Pocket Racing (Google Play Featured and #1 iTunes App). More features, more cars, and tons more awesome!
New and improved old skool top down racing, featuring:
- 8 free tracks from around the world, including Japan, UK and Italy.
- 3 car classes: Hot Hatches, Supercars & Grand Prix cars, each with 4 models to choose from.
- All new Online & Cone Challenge modes.
- All new single player Tour Mode.
- Customisable car, including gear ratios and downforce.
- The same great global leaderboards with ghost downloads.