by: Mindblocks • 362.8K
If you always wished Minecraft had more of a concrete storyline, Block Story is your early birthday present (or, if today is your actual birthday, then we got this for you. Happy birthday, sweetheart!). Explore an enormous, sprawling world composed of blocks that can all be broken down into their elements, then manipulated and re-combined to form all new items. Build the magic castle of your dreams out of sticks and stones complete with moat full of sleeping dragons, all while developing the monster-rich plotline.
The step-by-step tutorial means you don't miss a beat in terms of controls and basic functions, while still leaving tons to be explored and guessed at. Graphics are appropriately Minecraft-y and the sound design would fit beautifully in any '90s PC title.
The moveable "joystick" in the bottom lefthand corner that controls movement was a little shaky for me; I've played other Minecraft-like titles that feel smoother to operate.
Tags: block story lite , block story , biockstory , petra vis lite , biock story , play block story lite , biockstoryfree , biock story lite , how to split items on block story the games
by Janel , Appszoom
May 11, 2015
NEW UPDATES INCLUDING FIRE!
Build a world of vast landscapes where you have ultimate control. You decide where to go and what to build. Fly on dragons and other creatures as you embark on an epic quest to save the world.
Block Story combines popular 3D block building, sandbox exploration gameplay with exciting and addictive role playing game elements. Complete quests to conquer diverse biomes and become the greatest warrior in the realm. Build strongholds, encounter a wide variety of creatures, battle boss monsters, and mine valuable resources to upgrade weaponry, access better equipment and create artifacts to summon monsters of all sorts -- including dragons! The first chapter of your story begins...
• Interactive Fire
• Discover several new exciting quests
• Learn from a wise Wizard on how to discover the many wonders of Block Story
• Ride on dragons and 29 other creatures
• Infinite hours of RPG exploration game play
• Explore numerous biomes from desert wastelands to arctic mountain ranges but look out for the ice dragon
• Encounter numerous supporting characters that will assist you on your quests.
• Level up your hero with customized stats and attributes
• Use the crafting system to forge a slew of magical items – from lighting swords, mystical staves and rare artifacts that summon dragons and other creatures that will aid you in battle