A Story of a Band Demo
by: Hot Byte Games • 418
A story of a Band is a game where you get to experience what it feels like when being the leader of a rock band.
The app tells the story of how you decided to create your own band. You need to choose the name and the five main artists: singer, rhythm guitarist, a lead guitarist, a bassist and a drummer. After that, it's time to choose the genre; more will be available as the game advances. In the main interaction screen, you can make an album, go touring or fight against other bands. The ending objective is to make your band successful and the adventure ends in 2010.
The game has many features, like the members' mood, the development points and the money, powers and much more. The game is really entertaining and somehow original, as the majority of management games are not that complete. The graphics are kind of retro-looking, not perfect but appealing and as the controls work perfectly, there are no complaints regarding that.
Hot Byte Games is the developer of A Story of a Band full version and the demo, in case you want to try it first and see if you like enough to buy the premium pack. If you're interested in the music world and rock, you should give a chance to this application: fun, complete and always interesting. You can play it for some minutes every day and enjoy the era of rock.
Tags: a story of a band , a story of a band demo
by Ana , Appszoom
Sep 06, 2012
Put on your leather jacket, grab your guitar and lead your band to success in this management game filled with attitude!
★ Pocket Gamer Awards 2013 Nominee for Android Game of the Year AND Best Simulation/Strategy Game ★
★ AndroidTapp - 4.5/5 ★
★ Android-Games.com - The Game of the Week, September 2. 2012★
★ Android Entity - 4.5/5 ★
★ AndroidZoom - 4/5 ★
Make albums, perform in concerts, challenge other bands, train your band members, acquire new skills, buy items and modify your band's style and public image the way you want. Whether you want to make a fast and aggressive underground punk band, a melodic and emotional mainstream power metal band, or an experimental progressive rock group, the choice is yours!
THIS FREE DEMO VERSION ALLOWS YOU TO PLAY 2 YEARS FROM THE FULL VERSION
- Choose your band members from 25 different characters with unique abilities
- Unlock over 60 different skills
- Buy over 40 different items
- Choose from 14 different musical genres, with unique effects on your band
- Improve your band's proficiency in 10 fields
- Train and level up your band members
- Plan and perform concert tours
- Make albums with personalized style and theme
- Fight against other bands
- Perform publicity stunts to enhance your band's public image
- Go to interview sessions
- Make choises at random and historical events
- Use your knowledge of rock bands and the history of rock music
- If your game is sluggish or crashes a lot, try disabling the sounds from menu
- The very first loading time can be very slow (even 10 mins) on some devices