Flight Simulator Rio 2013 Free
by: Thetis Games and Flight Simulators • 38K
The real experience of flying a airplane on Flight Simulator Rio de Janeiro Xtreme!
Prepare for more than 120 hours of game play! With 5 different aircrafts and amazing sightseeing!!!
- 50 missions to play!
- Exclusive missions depending on your aircraft!
- 5 realistic airplanes
- Real airplane physics and instruments
- 6 airports from International airports to small airports
- International Airport of Antônio Carlos Jobim (SBGL) - Rio de Janeiro
- International Airport of Santos Dumont (SBRJ) - Rio de Janeiro
- Airport of Jacarepaguá (SBJR) - Rio de Janeiro
- Airport of Cabo Frio (SBCB) - Cabo Frio
- Airport of Maricá (SDMC) - Maricá
- Airport of Saquarema (SDSK) - Saquarema
- 4 different views:
- Full plane
- Passenger view, or "Wing view"
- Nose view
- Tower view
Some technology provided by Nasa:
- Realist terrain using Nasa’s photos and elevation.
- Using Nasa’s utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Scenario to play is really huge with more than 25,000 km square
Play along 50 missions!
- landing mission
- take passengers from one airport to another.
- Improved audio and controls.
- Realistic graphics, environment and performance.
- Enhanced shadows, more realistic game.
The plane explodes when it crashes.. so be careful during your flight!
"Optimized for Intel x86 mobile device"
Tags: how to fly a real airplane