High School Story
by: Pixelberry • 598.6K
I never ever would have suspected that I'd actually enjoy going back to high school (obviously, I wasn't one of the cool kids). Work your way up the social ladder whilst constructing the high school of your sweet (sixteen) dreams in Pixelberry Studios' High School Story.
Put together your character, both in terms of appearance and social class - is s/he a prep, a nerd, or a jock? Place all the essentials your school will need, plus fun extras like hangout areas for each social type to recruit only the very coolest kids to your academic establishment. From there, the world is yours to discover. Make social connections to throw killer parties and go on dates with cutie-pies. You might even end up starring in a fashion show or going on a totally wild spring beach trip with all your bestest friends.
Adding all the accessories and meeting new folks is totally free; if you're impatient, you can pay for buildings to be constructed faster, but there's no obligation to do so.
There's a ton to explore here, and the developers add new quests every week. It's legitimately fun to choose from the different dialogue options to shape your character, kind of like a very simplified high-school themed version of an RPG. The visuals and sound design are also really high caliber. An ability to "recruit" other human characters might be a really cool addition - what if you could check out other players' creations and hang out in their cool school pool?
Pixelberry Studios' High School Story will be hours of fun for tweens eager to check out the ins-and-outs of high school in advance, or for anyone nostalgic for the days of ra-ra-sis-boom-bah.
Tags: high school story tablet , high school story , high school game where you can make stuff, make characters and boyfriends with jocks and geeks , high school
by Janel , Appszoom
Jan 24, 2014
Throw parties, make friends, and date the coolest kids in town... in YOUR High School Story!
Play as a jock, nerd, or prep - the choice is yours as you live your teenage years your way! Be the guy or girl that EVERYONE wants to know!
Attend parties with new friends at homecoming or prom to add them to the campus of your dreams, and check out the Isle of Love where romance is in the air! Get an all-star boyfriend... or date the head cheerleader! Go on wild trips with your classmates, and learn all their secrets! Discover these and hundreds of other stories at your awesome campus today!
- Add UNIQUE CLASSMATES to your squad! From prom kings to homecoming queens, befriend them all!
- Become BFFs with awesome characters like Payton in THE PARTY GIRL or Nishan in MISSION NERDPOSSIBLE!
- Host parties to meet over 30 CLASSMATE TYPES! Writers, cheerleaders, rock climbers, and more!
- Date YOUR CRUSH and help your BFFs find romance too!
- Meet cute boys and girls at the FANTASY PHOTOBOOTH, and make your choice!
- Battle a rival high school at the epic HOMECOMING GAME!
- Get pumped up with the cheer captain at CHEERLEADER CAMP!
- Nerd out at the SCIENCE FAIR, or get creative in a massive PRANK WAR with your classmates!
- Decorate your DREAM CAMPUS with everything from prom thrones to boxes of puppies!
- Customize your look! Casual or formal, nerdy or sporty... YOU CHOOSE!
- Dress up in FORMALWEAR for prom and romance your date on the dance floor!
- GO STEADY with a hot girl or boyfriend, and PLAY MATCHMAKER for your friends!
- Get an intro to coding in a special quest with GIRLS WHO CODE!
- Learn advanced high school vocabulary words in FUN MINI-GAMES!
- Enjoy new stories, romances, parties, and choices EVERY WEEK!
High School Story is completely free to play, but you can purchase some in-game items with real money. If you do not want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
To our players: Thank you for your passion. Pixelberry is a firm believer that games can make a difference. And you’ve proven they can.
When we partnered with non-profits, like The Cybersmile Foundation, a cyberbullying non-profit, and the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) you responded with great enthusiasm. Together, we’ve done some amazing things.
* Over 4 million players have learned more about cyberbullying.
* Over 30,000 players have visited NEDA's sites to learn more about eating disorders.
* And thousands of players have reached out to Cybersmile, often for help with bullying.
Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm and support.
- The Pixelberry Team
Your use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at: