by: UK Music • 29.7K
Music Inc. App for Android provides and interesting concept. If you're looking to play a game that provides a reasonable approximation of what it's like to produce music and be a music executive, then this game does an adequate job, with some definite drawbacks.
Provides a virtual music industry that allows the player to produce music, track their song's progress on a virtual chart, and manage all aspect of their artist's life. The concept is interesting.
Once the player reaches the top studio status, there isn't much replay potential beyond that point. When your artists are at the top of their game, n-game money seems to inexplicably disappear.
Feb 26, 2015
Music Inc - a game that allows you to envelop yourself in the world of music production.
UK Music, the IPO and Aardman have joined together to create a game whereby you take on the role of a producer and owner of a start-up label, you can select artists to nurture, record their songs, then support them with marketing and band management, ultimately attempting to succeed through the sales of your artist’s recordings. As you progress, your empire grows, allowing you to expand your studios and take on more artists to conquer the charts.
- Sign artists to your label from the Artist Market.
- Manage your artists to increase their fans, charisma and motivation.
- Send your artists on tour to make extra cash and increase their skill.
- Release your tracks in a virtual chart.
- See how piracy affects your sales.
- Upgrade your studios to unlock management tools.
- Borrow money from the bank, but make sure you pay your overdraft off!