by: Swiss Codemonkeys • 26.3K
Steamy window covers the screen of your Android with a foggy layer. You will be able to move waterdrops form under your finger. What's more, the water drops always run down, even if you turn your phone. Select a custom fun background picture to wipe the water off in the menu. And what's maybe the most impressive feature of this app: blow into the microphone to add back hot steam to the screen. It really works! But take in account that you will have to calibrate it first in case that it doesn't work at first.
Steamy Windows has been developed by Swiss Codemonkeys, a developer who has already launched a tenth of apps with remarkably success.
This is one of those apps that you won't use everyday since it doesn't makes your life easier in any way. It's one of those apps to show to your friends or to entertain your kids for a while.
Tags: steamy window , steamy windows , steamy window gratis , steamy window descargar , steamywindow , foggy window , finger steamy window , steamy window , steamy window app sand
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jun 15, 2011
Get your phone steamy with this fun new app. The steam covers the whole screen and you can wipe it off again with your fingers.
Rainy weather on your phone, lots of fun! One of the classic free fun apps available for Android.
- Moving waterdrops form under your finger when you wipe the foggy window
- The water drops formed from the fog always run down, even if you turn your phone
- Select a custom fun background image to wipe off the water (in the menu)
- Blow into the microphone to add back hot steam to the screen
- Use the volume buttons on your phone to switch to "frozen window" (with an ice effect on your phone screen) or "sandy window", where your phone is covered with a layer of sand.
Go to Preferences (menu) / Calibrate if there are microphone problems. Doesn't need root, but this app won't allow you to take a screenshot.
This is just a little fun app, great for children, or for pretending water got in your phone during rainy weather!