by: App Holdings • 28.3K
Beer Pong is an Android game where you need to pull a ball back, aim and shoot it and hit the cubs. There are 18 different tables and four difficulty levels to choose (Easy, medium, hard and pro).
Firstly, you want to choose if you want to play by yourself or with your friends, then the difficulty and lastly the number of cups. What your need to do is to get all the balls inside the cups in order to finish the game. The hard part is that the more balls you get, more the camera moves (as it was a drunk camera).
The game is fun for playing with your friends and the graphics are worked and great, but it gets quite repetitive and long if you're not a good shooter. Codeglue BV is the developer of this Beer Pong game; try it out and see if you're a good shot.
Tags: beer pong hd , Бирпонг андроид , como mejorar la punteria beer pong , wallpapers basquet ultimo tiro hd , vuelve el beer pong , beer pong , beer hd , vuelve el beerpong , beer pong is boring
by Ana , Appszoom
Jul 27, 2011
Beer Pong HD is the ultimate FREE beer pong game for your Android phone! It has the best graphics, most realistic physics and uses the official rules as used in the World Series of Beer Pong. Throwing balls is very easy, Pull the ball back, aim and shoot. So you will still be able to pick this game up if even when you had a few beers yourself. Or you can play the game against an online opponent and compare your score on the location based leaderboards!
Can your ego handle the trash talk of the A.I. opponents? Become the ultimate Beer Pong champion!
Full set of features:
- It's FREE!
- Downloaded over 1.5 million times!
- Great 3D visuals and realistic physics!
- Real rewards for virtual achievements!
- Location based leaderboards; see who's best in your hometown!
- Super awesome drunkeness simulator!
- Online and local multiplayer modes
- Official rules as used in the World Series of Beer Pong
- Many, many tables, like football, basketball, 4th of July, Oktoberfest, Halloween, Christmas, bikini babe and zombie tables!
If you have any suggestions for features, things we could do better, please send us an email!
Also, don't forget to follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook if you want to keep up to date!
- New challenging scoring system
- Challenge your personal friends