DEER HUNTER - AFRICAN SAFARI
by: Glu • 412
This is an alternative version of Deer Hunter. For your convenience, here's our original review on it.
Ok, let me be as clear and concise as possible, and I apologize in advance in case you don't agree with me: I don't like this game. I do know it's a kinda illogical and irrational opinion, because I don't see any harm in catapulting birds onto pigs or even in arming oneself with a MP5 or any other gun and kill zombies, humans or whatever stands in my way, videogaming speaking. However, I don't see the point of "the most realistic and authentic hunting sim". Yes, I'm incongruous and it may not have to make any sense to some of you, but I don't understand why a developer would leave behind that great idea of taking pics of wild fauna instead of shooting them down.
By the way, and that's the worst part, game's terrific. Graphics, moves and animations are outstanding and that X-ray vision is even a step forward in shooting games. Game's quite heavy and requires a powerful Android to run properly, but that's a cheap price in exchange for a game that has not to envy anything. What prevent a five out of five is the missed opportunity of adding more modes of play and even some links here and there in case someone wants to know more on how to love these animals instead of shooting them down.
Tags: deer hunter african safari , deer hunter , unfortunately deer hunter 2014 has stopped , free deer hunter safari , african safari ads , african deer , deer hunting demo , african safari , deers in africa
by Peter , Appszoom
Oct 02, 2013
The most realistic hunting franchise returns to Android with an all new adventure: Deer Hunter: African Safari!
Travel to South Africa, Cameroon and Tanzania to bag exotic big game animals such as Zebra, Buffalo, Kudu, Elephants, Lions and more!
Experience breathtaking African scenery as you progress from rookie to master hunter, unlocking new hunts and purchasing new gear, weapons and skills. Participate in multi-day hunting excursions or opt for quickplay mode where you can choose from lightning and bonus rounds.
Based on the multi-platform, best-selling hunting game from Atari, Deer Hunter: African Safari is as real as it gets!
- Hunt in 3 different African countries including South Africa, Cameroon and Tanzania, all expertly rendered to make for the most realistic hunting sim experience available on Android.
- All new exotic big game indigenous to Africa: Zebra, Buffalo, Kudu, Elephants, Lions and more - all with true-to-life sense and behaviors!
- Stay alert! Certain dangerous animals like buffalo and lions will charge at you if your first shot isn't fatal, leaving you less reaction time to fire a second shot.
- New day cycle adds realism to your hunts as daylight changes from dawn to noon to dusk
- Toggle weapons mid-hunt - you can now choose between 2 different weapons during any given hunt.
- Use the dynamic scope to zoom in and fire more precise shots, hitting your target's "kill zone."
- Develop your skills: accuracy, reflexes, endurance, tracking and stealth.
- Visit the interactive trophy room and re-live your most skillful kills - view stats such as bullet trajectory, exact position of the animal when killed, and any bonus points earned for kill zone hits, vital hits, specific trophy values and distance.