i Fishing Fly Fishing
by: Rocking Pocket Games • 224
In comparison to the other stand alone Saltwater version, this Fly Fishing only brings 6 new scenarios instead of 10, but these new places are animated, so it's easier to amuse yourself while await to something to swallow the bait. Of course, there aren't so many species added either.
We'd like there were more additions to the original game. iFishing may be the best fishing simulator ever, but it'd be better if there was any adventure feature. Exempli gratia, weather changes, bears, aggressive fishermen camping a hundred yards ahead or even lost hikers.
Tags: i fishing fly fishing edition , i fishing fly , ifishing fly fishing edition , русская рыбалка для , application androïd pêche mouche , i fishing fly fishing edition на андроид , i pesca fly fishing , i fishing fly edition , i fishing fly fishing edition 2012
by Peter , Appszoom
May 30, 2012
You've played iFishing, and iFishing Saltwater Edition, now try your luck at Fly Fishing! Fish rivers and streams after species of trout the other games didn't have!
The controls are a bit different than the other iFishing games. This time you have to whip the line back and forth a few times to build up distance before releasing the line.
- 6 unlockable locations with unique real life animated backgrounds (new for the iFishing series!).
- Variety of flies for each species.
- Many species of trout and other freshwater fish to catch (perch, steelhead, rainbow trout, brown trout, cutthroat trout, brook trout, bluegill, rock bass)
- Use the device's accelerometer to cast, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Practice or Tournament modes
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Comprehensive help guide that teaches you how to fish
-To unlock more locations you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the location screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next location.
-You can't keep fish that aren't considered sports fish, like perch or bluegills.