Ice Hockey Pro
by: Sponge Mobile • 8
As in Finger Soccer, also by Spongemobile, Finger Ice Hockey is a simple yet fun game in which you have to flick the chips in a sort of ice hockey game. You can select any team from a long list of countries (and play Armenia vs Argelia, a soon-to-be classic match), and this game is played much like a pool game, choosing both trajectory and strength. Players take turns and at the end of the given time that with more goals scored, wins.
Don't expect this game displaying 3D graphics or whatsoever other than a fun gameplay based on an old concept made anew. Sounds are like too much boisterous for such a simple game. It's an interesting game that can be played solo for a long while thanks to its ranking based AI smartness, and as if that wasn't enough, there's a multiplayer game to play two on the same device. However, there isn't online multiplaying nor tournaments, but it can be a good game for a while anyway.
by Peter , Appszoom
Jul 23, 2013
Play Finger Ice Hockey against the computer AI or against your friends.
It is calculated by Physics Engine.
Play against the computer or against your friends. Choose between more than 112 countries to play with.
The game has two modes.
Single Play: 112 countries with IIHF world rankings
Play with computer AI. Defeat IIHF rank No.1 Russia of 2012 IIHF Ranking.
Double Play: select a country, and let's play Ice Hockey with friends
[How to play]
1. Select Option of playing time 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, and 5 minutes.
2. Click the Team Select and choose countries (112 countries).
3. When you click the button for Single Play, starting with Jordan ranked 112.
4. The higher IIHF Ranking is, the smatter AI is.
5. Drag player's flag more and the power is increased more.
6. Use spin function before shooting.