Marbles Go - Childhood Game
by: DmWork • 292
Marbles Go is a funny marbles game(cf. darts, skittles, bowls). Classic, Simple, Addictive, Enjoyable Childhood Game. Kids love it. Bring You Back to The Joy of Old Classic Childhood Game.
*** FEATURES ***
◆ Nice, clean graphics and smooth game play.
◆ Easy to Start, Fun to play, Tough to master!
◆ 5 Different Game Modes with Great Fun!
◆ Aim, Shoot, And Win in all Levels!
*** How to Play ***
◆ Marbles Classic:
- Click on one of the red marbles and hold down
- Drag to adjust the direction and strength of shooting
- Release held to shoot
- Get all yellow marbles off the board to win
◆ Marbles Maze: Move All Marbles to the goal by gravity sensing.
- Locked marbles, shoot it to unlock.
- Dampening Field will dampen the marbles velocity.
- Smooth Field will increase the marbles velocity.
- Hole will remove marbles from game.
◆ Marbles Bubble: Shoot down all marbles to pass the level.
- Yellow marbles will break with one Shooting.
- Blue marbles will decrease the marbles velocity.
- Red marbles will increase the marbles velocity.
- Shooting down three marbles by one shooting will get 1 extra marble.
◆ Marbles Billiards: Marbles Billiard sports game of Snooker.
Score more points than the opponent by potting object balls in a predefined order. First red ball and colours， then yellow (2 points), green (3 points), brown (4 points), blue (5 points), pink (6 points) and finally black (7 points).
◆ Marbles Hunt：
Pay some marbles to have the opportunity to gain a huge reward.
More Information About Marbles:
A marble is a small spherical toy usually made from glass, clay, steel, plastic or agate. Marbles can be used for a variety of games called marbles(hoodle, ringer, rolly or rolley hole, Pachinko, Pinball). They are often collected, both for nostalgia and for their aesthetic colors. In the North of England the objects and the game are called "taws", with larger taws being called bottle washers after the use of a marble in Codd-neck bottles.
Tags: marbles go