by: SimpleSolutions • 1
Orienteering in wood with 3D view. Test your compass and step counting skills.
- A compass, based on device sensor.
- 10 cross-country orienteering courses.
- Auto set map to align the north to compass north
- Rotate the device to set the forward direction in the virtual wood
- Control speed through step size
- Control forward backward direction
- Visit the control point step by step
- Hints include distance between control points
- Auto stepping
- Go back to last control point
- Timing to finish the course
- Design to run on tablets and mobile phones with compass sensors
- Build and maintain a World Record Chart for runners to challenge (World record will keep one month)
Device compass sensor stability will greatly affect the user experience. Make sure that no magnetic or metal objects are close to the device.
It is the nature of orienteering games that a runner have to rotate, the app cannot be played when sitting on a fixed chair.
Want to test the compatibility of your device and get a feeling of virtual 3D orienteering in wood before purchase, you may try our ad-support version "Orienteering for Beginner" app.
Share your experience with us in the Facebook page to help us improve. Also we cannot feedback in Play Store. Please ask questions in our Facebook page.
Tags: 野外定向遊戲 , orienteering , 野外定向 , course dorientation 3d , orienteering with tablet , for orienteering , андроид 4 для ориентирования , et course dorientation , ориентирование в лесу