by: Frederik Edler Apps • 18
Balls is a colorful strategy/puzzle game.
The game principle is very easy and fast to learn:
The goal of the game is to remove balls of the same color from game field which is done by pushing together balls of the same color. The difficulty of the levels increase with increased amount of balls on the game field. Additionally, there are in some levels special fields which change the possible way of solving the levels: for example paint buckets will paint the ball with the color of the paint bucket if a ball is moved on it or warp-fields will teleport a ball from one position to another.
* 21 levels + 7 tutorial levels
* tutorial of the game principals is given by an extra tutorial level course
* colorful game design
* application does not need any permissions
This game uses images of the
- Oxygen Icon Theme (www.oxygen-icons.org licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0)
- Iconic Icon Theme (http://somerandomdude.com/work/open-iconic/ licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0)
- Tango Desktop Project (http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project which were released into the public domain)
- openclipart project (http://openclipart.org/share which were released into the public domain):
-- "Audio Button Set" by akiross
-- "Nice orange glowy button" by milovanderlinden
The background music is from the album "Out of time" (http://jamen.do/l/a58869) by "klox" (track 2, 4, 9, 10) licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0.
CC-BY-SA 3.0: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/