Campaign Manager - An Election Simulator
by: RosiMosi LLC • 269
Can you win the White House? The fate of the 2020 and 2016 U.S. Presidential Election is in your hands in this election simulation game.
You can replay the 2016 election as Clinton or Trump, using our advanced election simulation engine and featuring updated electoral and demographic information.
Or now you can skip ahead and get a preview of the 2020 election! Choose your candidate and navigate the tricky political landscape of the electoral college. Will you play as a Democratic candidate, such as Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, or Joe Biden? Or will you chose the Republicans and see if Donald Trump can win another 4 years?
* Advanced election simulation model using real-world polling data, population demographics, and historical voting trends.
* Play historical campaigns dating back to 1992. Gore v Bush, McCain v Obama, Clinton v Dole, Clinton v Trump, and many more!
* Launch television, radio, internet, and ground campaigns in any state you chose.
* Hire volunteers to make a lasting impact in those tough battleground states.
* Improve your campaign staff to gain national benefits and help set your focus for the national debate.
* Watch your money and be on the lookout for fundraisers so you can keep spending.
Tags: campaign manager , campaign manager game , how to create campaign in