by: BonusXP, Inc. • 10.2K
Well, as Cavemania is about cavemen AND dinosaurs, it might well be considered a creationist game, shouldn't it? Whatever, what it's for sure is an overly enhanced version of Columns or any other match-three-of-a-kind game. Likewise, the huge array of animations and game tweaks -including power-ups and upgrades- make of it something replayable almost to infinite.
Therefore, casual gamers, heed my advice and install this, because save a very few games (and likely from Japanese and Korean markets) you won't find a better game in the genre, or at least none where skill mix so well with tactics without becoming a too brainer game.
Absolutely recommended, and it would get a higher score if there was real time multiplaying.
Tags: cavemania stars , upgrade temple cavemania
by Peter , Appszoom
Oct 02, 2013
Cavemania is a match-3 game with strategy… and dinosaurs!
From the developers of Age of Empires and Age of Mythology comes a new kind of match-3 game that combines turn-based combat and strategy with object-matching madness, providing prehistoric fun for casual and hardcore gamers alike!
• Enjoy endlessly challenging and re-playable missions!
• Compete with friends to see who will go down in prehistory via Facebook and Twitter!
• Help the Chieftain reunite his scattered tribe while battling fearsome Stone Age foes.
• Evolve your Tribe. Win levels to unlock a bevy of upgradable units and buildings. Explore multiple paths to victory depending on the units and buildings you choose to use.
• BONK AND SMASH! Unleash your tribe’s powerful special abilities. Send a Sabertooth flying with the Warrior’s Bonk. Stun a snarling T-Rex with your Slinger. Use your Hunter to lure a hungry dinosaur into an ambush.
• Choose from over 100 upgrades for your tribal followers.
• Build your way to victory: Assemble a Granary or Quarry to gather resources faster, construct a Temple to charge-up your tribe members with super powers — so many ways to win!
"It’s simple enough for any casual player and deep enough for some hardcore gamers looking for a little more out of their secret love for Bejeweled.” - Kotaku
"[L]et me tell you, this thing is more exciting than the discovery of fire… a fantastically deep, and a fantastically fun take on the match-three adventure genre." - Gamezebo
"It’s free, it’s fun and it’s got cavemen bonking dinosaurs on the head. Give it a download. What are you waiting for, another ice age?” - Arcade Sushi