Oil Rush: 3D naval strategy
by: Unigine • 1K
In a not-so-distant future, after a not-so-unlikely nuclear war, all known earth in underwater, and remaining survivors live aboard platforms and flotillas and struggle for the few resources available. Whether you expect to see Kevin Costner in it or not, Oil Rush is a real time strategy game in which you have to create units and capture oil rigs to keep your fleet going at the expense of others' (namely, "rebels") resources and lives.
This game (and from now on, its rating) lies on two bed rocks (was it a pun?): firstly, it's technically outstanding, and that's why it asks for such a top-notch devices and why we can enjoy this demo to check if our device can bear it. By technically outstanding we mean that there are quite a few console and PC games that would like Oil Rush's performance for themselves. Game's beautifully voiced and comes with an incredible soundtrack. Landscapes are absolutely eye-catching and everything is highly detailed and zoom-in-able. Weather conditions, even though don't affect gameplay, are also Therefore, the larger your screen, the better, and don't be afraid to plug your device to your TV if you are able so.
Secondly, because everything has been adapted to fit mobile devices' needs. Units are selected around platforms and by percentages, and you can quickly change from drooling to the action screen to the command map by just a tap so the flowed gameplay doesn't get impaired by tactics. In addition, everything seems quite well-balanced, and as it's usual in games of this kind, it's always great to advance through the tech tree and unlock new units. Likewise, new missions bring new and more interesting mission types.
In conclusion, download it if only to see what your device is able to. This complete version is expensive ($8 at the moment of this review), but there aren't in-app purchases nor any additional possible charge, and features the full campaign and fifteen stand alone maps to test your skills against up to three rivals controlled by the AI. Anyway, you should look for the free version if only to check if your device can run it.
Tags: oil rush español
by Peter , Appszoom
May 09, 2013
Oil Rush is a 3D naval strategy game that takes place in a world where nuclear war has melted the ice caps, changing the face of the planet forever. It features unique gameplay focused on group control and global-scale decisions. Plan several steps ahead, as every single swipe counts.
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
Learn more about Oil Rush naval strategy game: http://oilrush-game.com/mobile/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/oilrush_game