Sorcerers MOBA (Full)
by: Penultimate Apps • 27
Blatantly inspired on Chaos -yes, the mid 80s Spectrum game- this Sorcerers does its best to adapt and enhance that gaming experience to current tendencies. For example, there's a manual inside and interface has been adapted to fit touchscreens.
Graphics are better than the original ZX ones, whatever next.
There's an option to start online matches, though it's hard to find rivals. This wouldn't be an issue at all if you can play against the AI, but regarding solo playing the only option is a training mode whereby you can play alone but face not anyone thus casting spells around till you kill yourself with magic fire or whatever.
by Peter , Appszoom
Nov 26, 2013
SORCERERS is an asynchronous online multiplayer turn based fantasy battle game played against other human opponents. The game is easy to learn but hard to master: your wizard must destroy the opposing wizards by using the spells you have, which will allow you to create fantastic creatures or desolate the landscape with fire, vortex and other amazing effects. Anything can happen and the tide can turn at any moment with a well-placed spell.
* Two different game types: '% Chance' where spells have a certain chance of working, or 'Mana' games where you have a certain number of points to spend on spells.
* Create games against with 2, 3 or 4 players
* A wide range of creature spells, including Dragons, Goblins, Vampires and a Gelatinous Cube.
* Lots of effect spells, including Magic Fire, Magic Castle, Wall, Vortex, Wall, Fireball, Plague of Locusts
This game is turn based; you take your turn, then an email is automatically sent to your opponent to tell them it is now their turn. Then you get an email when they have taken their turn. It is perfect for casual gaming.
Your wizard starts with a range of spells. These include fantasy creatures like dragons and gryphons, to the undead like wights and wraiths. Your wizard can also shoot lightening bolts, or create magic fires that spread across the battlefield. There are also other spells that can change the course of the game, like Subversion which will allow you to take control of an enemy create, or Resurrect which will bring a dead creature back to life. The wide range of spells ensures that no two games are ever the same!
* This app has no adverts or IAPs (in-app purchases) - you get all the features. All of my apps also have a full satisfaction guarantee in perpetuity: just email me if you don't like the app, and get a full refund. *
If you have any problems, queries or suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I promise to reply to all emails.
See us at https://www.facebook.com/SorcerersAndroid