Tribal Wars Beta
by: InnoGames GmbH • 343
This app is in Beta and will currently only allow you to access the Tribal Wars Beta server. Please report any bugs you come across to email@example.com.
-Some screens have not yet been optimised for app usage.
-There may be some German texts
The classic browser game enjoyed by over 40 million people worldwide is now available for Android! Decide the fate of your medieval villages, form alliances with other players and conquer a mighty empire. Choose your strategy and lead your troops into battle in this online multiplayer game. Will your tribe prevail?
Which path will you choose? Wage an aggressive war on your neighbours or play it safe and slow with your townsfolk? Negotiate with other tribes and found mighty alliances to expand your empire. But take care: your enemies do not sleep - they merely bide their time.
The depth of Tribal Wars has fascinated more than 40 million people around the world. A mass of strategies and tactics lead to a high complexity and keeps the fight fresh. New worlds and features keep this game interesting for newbies and old veterans in equal measure. Tribal Wars truly is easy to learn but hard to master.
The App provides no-compromise and convenient mobile access to Tribal Wars' vast, persistent and PvP based gaming worlds and community.
• Build and upgrade more than 15 unique buildings
• Raise an army by recruiting 9 different defense and offensive units
• Attack, plunder and conquer your opponents in real time while defending your kingdom against attackers
• Band together with other players to form a tribe and declare war on your enemies
• Manage your villages on the go, with the app-optimised UI for the most important Tribal Wars functions: the map, your village headquarters or recruiting new units.
• Customizable push notifications for incoming messages and attacks
• Swipe your village name to change villages, or double-tap to access a full list.
by Ryan MacLeod
Dec 01, 2012 | "Poor"
Didn't let me log in. Said it couldn't connect and my account wasn't valid