by: Screenlicious • 53
Bean Clock is a clock skin for uccw themed after the new Jelly Bean clock. There are six different clock styles included. You are able to modify the Colors of the entire clock plus add one hotspot. I would appreciate a review ;)
1. Install the skin
2. When it's done installing, DO NO PRESS "Done" just exit the app. Otherwise it won't show
3. Add a new uccw widget to your screen and choose any of the clock styles
TURN ON / OFF HOTSPOT MODE
1. Go into the uccw application (not from a widget, enter it from the app drawer)
2. Click the three dots at the top right
3. Where it says "Hotspot Mode" tap it and click Off or On
1. To modify your skin your Hotspot mode needs to be off
2. In order for the Hotspots to work, it need to be on
EDIT COLORS / HOTSPOT
Your hotspot mode needs to be OFF for this.
1. Tap the widget who's color you want to modify or hotspot you want to change.
2. You're inside, modify everything to your liking
3. To save, just exit the app
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. The skin isn't showing up in the uccw selection menu, what do I do?
Please follow the instructions shown above, follow them exactly as written above.
2. How can I change the clock's color and/or the hotspot?
To change the color and hotspot, first make sure hotspot mode is turned off, then just tap the widget and you can change its color
I WOULD ALWAYS APPRECIATE A REVIEW
clock, skin, uccw, theme, white, black, modify, create, free, design, date, hour, minute, circle, circular, simple, minimal