Ray Sidebar Launcher
by: Sunspot Studio • 988
Ray Sidebar Launcher can be accessed even over launched apps: you just need to swipe from the left side edge to the middle of the screen and it will show up.
A sidebar launcher's purpose is very clear: to place there recurrent apps, folders, shortcuts and actions in order to access them quickly. You can add all of those elements by pressing the button.
In addition, you can customize the bar at your whim. For example you can lock the sidebar items to avoid making changes accidentaly, customize position, width, icons, colors, transparency, etc. You can even adjust swipe-sensitive edge parameters (width and height and position).
In the first launch, a tutorial on how to access settings and place apps and action in the bar pops up. Follow it because its quick and straightforward.
Ray Sidebar is easy to use and highly customizable. Touchscreen response should be enhanced though: sometimes the bar doesn't show up at first swiping.
Regardless, a recommended app for those who find this way to access favorite apps and actions more intuitive than home screen and app drawer.
Tags: ray sidebar launcher pro apk
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Dec 20, 2013
Stylish and extremely easy to use, Ray lets you access and multitask between your favorite apps from anywhere by simply swiping your finger from the edge of the screen. Ray and its premium version (Ray Pro - http://goo.gl/j2fzqt) have all the functionalities you need to customize your tailor-made, fast and hassle-free multitasking sidebar.
Ray is suitable for both casual and power users due to its clean minimalistic design and flexibility.
- Add your favorite apps and shortcuts
- Add "actions" such as: app drawer, toggle Wi-Fi, toggle mobile data, screen brightness, etc.
- Organize your items (apps, shortcuts and actions) in folders*
- Option to remain open after launching apps and shortcuts - for even faster multi-tasking
- Easily rearrange items and remove unwanted ones
- Option to disable further addition, removal and rearrangement of items
- Adjust swipe area position and size
- Adjust the sidebar’s width
- Automatically adjust icon size, depending on the width of the sidebar
- Adjust the sidebar’s background color and transparency
- Adjust speed of the sidebar’s opening and closing animation
- Enable/disable showing item labels
*The free version of Ray is limited to 8 items or 7 items + 1 folder with up to 8 additional items in the folder
Ray Pro additional features:
- No advertising button (“Free apps”)
- Unlimited number of apps, shortcuts, actions and folders
- Choose between left or right sidebar alignment
- Adjust the text size and color of the item labels
- Add “Running apps” action with task management functionality (kill unwanted apps)
- Icon pack support (load app icons from ADW, Apex, Nova and some Go Launcher themes and icon packs)
- Unread counts for: missed calls, unread SMS and emails as well as any app that displays notifications, including: WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Viber, etc.