Nice, clean diagonal clock widget. In addition to the date and time, this skin also displays number of missed calls, unread texts, emails, battery charge remaining (%), and current local temperature.
Tapping on the lower-right corner directly above the temperature opens the widget settings; I chose not tomark this spot in order to preserve the clean look.
Configurable elements within Settings:
- Choose apps to launch when clicking on:
- Missed calls (default: dialer)
- Unread texts (default: text messaging)
- Unread emails (default: Gmail)
- Time format (24/12; although "AM/PM" indicator remains)
Before Downloading this skin, make sure that the free UCCW app is already installed on your device: http://goo.gl/D7yYP
1) After installing, DON'T SELECT DONE; select "OPEN" instead.
2) You'll run another installation; this will install the actual skin.
If you accidentally select "DONE" instead of "OPEN," just find "uccw_ShadowStripeClock" in your app drawer and open it.
=======ADDING TO HOMESCREEN=======
1) Long press on Home Screen > Widgets > UCCW 4x2 > ShadowStripeClock
2) Tap on "Touch Here" widget
3) Long press new widget > Resize > Drag until widget fills screen left-to-right
4) Tap in lower-right corner, directly above temperature
5) Fill in settings:
a) Set Gmail account and inbox (widget will display unread count in that inbox)
b) Review and set "Hotspots" (apps to run when you click on calls, texts, or emails)
Some users have had problems getting the skin to show up in their UCCW app. If you have this problem, please email me immediately (email@example.com); I'll get it straightened out for you.
Tags: number images for uccw , cool clocks uccw