Ada - Your Health Guide
by: Ada Health • 44
Are you feeling tired all the time but not exactly sure why? Maybe you have a headache? Ada wants to help by becoming your personal health companion. Available for the Android and iOS, after creating a personal account with your basic information and e-mail address, you’ll answer a questionnaire so Ada can create a personalized health profile. Then, simply type in the symptoms you feel along with their severity. After several more in-depth questions, Ada will provide you with a short medical assessment as to what could be causing your symptoms.
Designed by doctors and scientists, you’ll find a ton of accurate health related information in an easy-to-use and wonderfully polished app that’s highly functional and is worth checking out.
Take the results with a grain of salt, however, as the app warns you that it’s not a medical diagnosis, so be careful not to attribute sicknesses you may not have. Also, I would have loved to see more medical options for what to do if you do have a health problem.
Tags: ada perosnal helth complication , ada health
Apr 20, 2017
Ada is Your Health Guide:
Find out what's wrong if you or someone you care about is not feeling well.
Developed by over 100 doctors & scientists, Ada knows thousands of symptoms and conditions, from a common cold to rare diseases.
Every day Ada helps thousands of people to live healthier lives, and this is reflected by over a thousand 5-star ratings in the App Store.
How Ada can help you:
1. Tell Ada what's troubling you
2. Answer personalized, simple questions
3. Find out what's wrong
4. Get instant information relevant to you
• 100% Private – First names only and your data is always safe
• Share Health Data – Share info about your health and activity with your doctor
• Personalized – Unlike a Google or WebMD search, Ada gets to know you and gives health information specific to you
No topic is off the table. Ask Ada about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Urinary Complaints
• Sexual Health Problems
• Pregnancy-related Problems
• Infectious Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Neurologic Disorders
• Mental Health Issues
• Problems Sleeping
• Indigestion Problems
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
• Rheumatic Diseases
You speak, we listen!
Your feedback helps us to improve Ada.