rED Writing - Learn to Write
by: Kristy Swift • 483
rED Writing has consistently been featured in the Top 10 Aussie Education Apps on the App Store for the last 2 years running!
It continues to garner the praise from Australian teachers, occupational therapists, parents, and most importantly our users; “rED Writing – I love you”, an email we often receive.
And now the new rED Writing Version 1.3 for iPhone 2014 has just been released!
Give the gift of teaching your children and students how to handwrite quickly and easily, using the same handwriting methods taught in Australian schools.
rED Writing has been designed to make it super-fun, easy and motivational for Aussie youngsters (aged 3-7) to learn to handwrite Australian education approved fonts and numbers.
Your young scholars, no matter what their skill or ability, can master the first stages of handwriting, using correct stroke directions, instantly.
Featuring Aussie accents, a complete set of Australian school fonts; numbers; and shapes along with correct pronunciations and sounds for each letter AND an exciting reward system our users tell us they love.
With 100s of stickers to collect and over 6 trophies and certificates to win, rED Writing will keep your children ‘edu-tained’ for hours and keep them coming back for more.
An ideal application for learning either in the classroom or on-the-go.
We invite you to download rEd Writing now and let your children discover how much fun (and easy it is) to learn to write the right way!
rED Writing Features:
• 8 Australian educational approved handwriting fonts – a font for every Australian state and territory
6 Game Modes including
- Uppercase Letters,
- Lowercase Letters,
- Handwriting shapes and more.
• Australian accents used throughout
• Proper pronunciation and sounds for all letters
• Correct handwriting directions for each Australian State and Territory
• Intuitive interface allows any child to start using rED Writing immediately (parent or teacher invention rarely needed)
• 100s of stickers, trophies and certificates to collect
• Cool and customisable interface – we believe every child should express their individuality!
• No advertising or pesky notifications – you can children can enjoy their educational experience to the max and you can have complete peace of mind
• Designed with the input from Australian teachers, educators and occupational therapists – your children and students can learn to write the correct way
A bit about the creators of rED Writing – Rogue Mobile
rEd Writing has been developed by a passionate and enthusiastic team at Rogue Mobile, an Australian owned and operated software development house who believe in creating quality apps that inspire and enhance the lives of future generations.
Kristy, the software creator and lead designer of rED Writing, is a parent of young children with over 17 years IT experience. She has been making apps for the last 4 years, combining her love of innovative design with her enthusiasm for technology, to create apps that excite, delight and deliver a new way of learning. Her goal is to bring joy to a global user audience via the latest technology devices and to collaborate with like-minded others, who share her passion in making the impossible possible.
To learn more about Rogue Mobile or talk to Kristy, visit us as http://roguemobile.com.au or drop us a line at email@example.com
Love our App – Rate it 5 Stars
Share the love. If you enjoyed rEd Writing as much as we enjoyed making it, we invite you to tell your friends and family about rEd Writing and rate it 5 stars.