Storyteller ~ reads books to you
by: Andrew Kazmierski • 0
Have stories read to you.
Sit by the fire, and have stories read to you in comfort.
Storyteller tells you a unique story selected from a library of endless variety (fiction and nonfiction, over 8000 books).
Great for bedtime, napping, while having lunch, on a drive, while working, or with family and friends.
• Many Classics, written by world-historic authors.
From the creators of popular pioneer app Classics — before iBooks.
• All read by professional narrators, who are passionate about literature and Audiobooks.
• Collect a small Book Library, like a case of rare gems, from those times of stumbling upon exceptionally interesting stories or even life-changing relics.
• Shuffled Books: Even see a visual selection of random books to choose from.
- Tap "Home" for a menu.
(The home button is the lined circle on the bottom of the app screen, not the hardware home button.)
- "Skip to Next Book",
- "Save this Book"
- "View Library"
- Tap the screen to Pause (or then Play again).
Internet connection required.