Color Dating - Asian, Black, White, Hispanic Chat
by: SlideMail, Inc. • 6.6K
Dating apps seem to focus primarily on white singles, but that is about to change thanks to Color Dating. The app itself works just like other dating apps, swiping and chatting, but it is primarily for people of color.
This is definitely a growing community, so there are a ton of people who are coming into the app on a daily basis. The app itself works well by trying to connect you with people it thinks you will like thanks to your choices. There aren't a lot of trolls or fake people on here (yet), so that adds to the appeal of it.
For some areas, the amount of people isn't that great - it is centered around cities.
May 13, 2016
**We just hit over 300,000 users!**
It's simple. Sort by race, swipe, match and chat.
You can't control who you love. Whether it's interracial or nonracial, White, Black, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, Latino, Hispanic, Indian, Native / Aboriginal, Pacific Islander, mixed or any other combination, we'll help you find your perfect match.
Here's how the app works in a nutshell:
- Swipe right on profiles to "Like" them. Swipe "left" on profiles to skip them.
- When you match, use our live messaging system to chat with them.
- Browse all of our singles member profiles with just a tap and view all photos in full format.
- Sort by age or sort by members nearby.
- You can freely browse any and all member profiles, and look at all pictures in their full format.
Enjoy and good luck!
Color Dating is free to download and use, however with VIP Account subscription you get these premium features:
• View users who liked your profile.
• Get unlimited number of swipes.
• Be more visible for others.
The cost of optional subscriptions is $9.99 for 1 month, $34.99 for 6 months or $49.99 for 12 months.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1, 6 or 12 month periods.
Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.