Beyond VR - Public Speaking VR
by: Eric Steinke • 0
Do you fear public speaking? Hate having to give speeches and presentations? Feel nervous and uncomfortable speaking in front of people? With Beyond VR, mastering your speaking skills has never been easier. Perfect your speaking in front of a virtual audience using a Google Cardboard or another VR headset.
Through photo-realistic environments that react to your delivery, Beyond VR will help you prepare for any public speaking event while simultaneously helping conquer the social anxiety of presenting in front of a crowd.
Through a series of interactive exercises and unique lessons, you’ll improve your voice and technique while gaining new public speaking skills, daily.
-Works with Google Cardboard and Google Cardboard–certified viewers
- 100% FREE
- Virtual Audience: Experience a realistic environment – with distractions! – as the audience moves and behaves as they would at a live event.
- Outstanding 360 3D Environments: Select from a variety of high-quality training rooms, like a large conference room or a smaller classroom, to build your confidence in front of any-sized audience.
- Sound Distraction: Realistic audience sounds add to the immersion and prepare you for distractions in the real world.
- Exposure Therapy: Overcome speaking anxiety by facing your fears, head on. Gain virtual confidence that can be applied to real-life scenarios.
- Impromptu speeches: Think on your feet in a challenging and fun new game mode. Choose from classic or hardcore!
Beyond VR aims to support those who want to improve their public speaking and help anyone dealing with social anxiety when standing up in front of a crowd. We want to see a world where no person is afraid to stand up and share their ideas!
The app is still in early development. These exciting features are in the works to bring more realistic speaking environments, including:
- Loads of new environments to practice your public speaking, like a large stage, more classroom options and various-sized conference rooms.
- Additional sound features like a realistic echo of your voice, to make the room feel like it has actual acoustics.
- A public speaking course to teach you various presentation techniques, so that you’ll be on your way to being a fully professional orator.
- Tips & tools that grade you on eye contact and voice projection to help you improve your style and delivery.