by: Classwork Co • 254
Classkick is a free app that students work on and get help instantly from their teacher and peers.
Students work on assignments with their Chromebooks, laptops, or iPads, while getting help from teachers and peers instantly. Teachers create assignments, see all their students’ work in real-time, and give LOTS of student feedback. Best of all, students can help each other anonymously.
Using Classkick, feedback to students increases by 300% and grading time is cut in half.
“Classkick is every teacher’s dream.” - Lynne Shalman, Chapin School
“Students love Classkick...it was magic!” - Greg Port, Seton College
- CREATE paperless assignments using existing worksheets, audio, video or web content.
- SEE every students’ work simultaneously.
- GIVE instant feedback when it is most important.
- FACILITATE peer-to-peer feedback and learning.
- WORK at their own pace and even on their own time.
- ASK for help privately.
- HELP their peers.
- in class or at home.
- in traditional or flipped classrooms.
- as a group together or on your own time individually.
- station work
- do nows/exit slips
- guided practice
- independent practice