by: New York University • 13
Safe NYU is the official safety app of New York University. Safe NYU integrates closely with NYU's safety and security systems. NYU Public Safety has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on NYU campuses. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
Safe NYU features include:
- Mobile BlueLight: Send your location to NYU Public Safety in real-time in case of a crisis
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for your NYU location in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to NYU Public Safety.
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Emergency Plans: Learn what to do in case of an emergency.
- Chat with Security: Communicate live with safety staff at NYU via chat.
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.