Digital Auto Guides Austin Healey 100/6, 3000 Mk 1,2,3 Owners Workshop Manual
by: Chris Couper • 0
Digital Auto Guides®, Austin-Healey Owners Workshop Manual (In App Purchase after 5 uses) is an electronic manual and reference for the Austin-Healey 100/6 – 3000 series sports car. The guide covers the years 1956 to 1967 and includes the 100/6 and the 3000 Mk 1,2,3.
Digital Auto Guides® is a family of electronic guides for classic and vintage automobiles for the enthusiast who enjoys working on their own cars. The concept is a ‘mash-up’ of both the operations and service manuals of yesterday, with today’s advanced mobile electronic and Internet based technologies. In addition a whole suite of features helps you maintain and manage your achievements (an In App Purchase without restrictions).
Within the service guides, comprehensive step-by-step instructions and illustrations are given on all dismantling, overhauling and assembling operations. Throughout the apps, hints and tips are included which will be found invaluable. A full set of capabilities will help you in managing the various tasks and projects needed to maintain your car in optimal condition.
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure correctness of information it is obviously not possible to guarantee complete freedom from errors or to accept liability arising from such errors or omissions. While we use the most advanced computer systems to convert the paper manuals and extensive proofreading, some errors do appear.
Instructions may refer to the right-hand or left-hand sides of the vehicle or the components. These are the same as the right-hand or left-hand of an observer standing behind the car and looking forward.
This application contains the same content as the paper manual but in addition has a number of enhanced features not available in a paper book. Amongst these are:
• Available on the go for all the popular mobile devices
• Rapid search using keywords to get you to the exact subject
• Hypertext linked subjects and content
• A place to document your cars history
• A means to log all of your fuel consumption and automatically calculate fuel efficiency
• The ability to determine which maintenance is due by distance and keep track of your progress and costs
• Manage your projects and how much you have improved your car and when
• Showing exactly when and how much you spent repairing and improving your car by subject area/date in order to determine its value
• The ability to use all of these features on numerous devices and store the data automatically in the Dropbox™ Cloud for security and shared access
• Use of your collected data in other applications such as spreadsheets and e-Mail
All of the features are available for each car you have purchased the Digital Auto Guides for. There is no limit to how many cars or devices you may wish to use the application for (a separate license is required for each platform or if you use a different account for the same platform for numerous devices).
Free application with limited manual (5 times of viewing) and one service feature at a time (fuel management and My Car is included without restrictions). The full digital manual and unrestricted service features are available optionally as In App purchases for a small fee.