Daysi Family Calendar
by: Familycal ApS • 0
Daysi Family Calendar is created based on the desire to make the planning of the daily activities easier for Families with children, co-parenting families and busy couples.
All Activities and Events are collected in this On-line Calendar with full and easy overview over both the whole Family as well as for each individual family member.
It is extremely easy for one family member to share a calendar with another Family – an extremely useful function if you are a Co-parenting family or have Grandparents who often takes care of your children.
All Family members are notified with any new or changed Appointment & Event and all activities can be updated in an external calendar – i.e. your Work Calendar so you do not need to update and maintain private activities in two calendars. A paper version of the Week Activities can also be printed for an easy visual overview in the kitchen.
The Daysi Family Calendar is a fantastic tool for the whole family installed on all Smartphones in the Family – and one of the worlds easiest On-Line Family Calendars. Try it out!!
The subscription covers the whole family up till 8 persons, so all Family Members can have the Daysi Family Calendar installed on their own Smartphone.
After your 14 days free trial, continue subscribing to Daysi to access all the features.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account, and will automatically renew within 24 hours of your subscription ending.
Cancel any time by turning off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings.
1 month subscription DKK 19/-
12 months subscription DKK 149/-
All other countries priced in DKK equivalent.
Apple Subscription Terms:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms & Conditions: