Finnest - The Kids' Debit Card
by: Finnest, Inc. • 30
Welcome to Finnest, the first educational Visa® Debit card for kids and teens between 8-18
Finnest partnered with First Century Bank N.A. to provide parents and kids an FDIC insured banking experience for the whole family.
Finnest is a kids’ first bank account and debit card with the mission to empower kids and teens to learn the value of a dollar.
The best of all, it's safer and easier than using cash because Finnest has no hidden fees, no overdraft, and no expensive mistakes.
Just $36/year per child when you order a card.
Detailed pricing information can be found at www.finnest.co/faq
With Finnest, kids learn to curb impulsive spending, the value of money and the satisfaction of reaching savings goals.
No more guilt over missed allowance weeks!
We give parents full oversight and control over kids’ accounts and spending habits while giving them a way to learn the fundamentals of personal finance through real-life experience using money every day.
Our motivational app is rooted in expert financial literacy principles. Combined with a secure debit card, Finnest teaches important financial lessons while protecting kids from costly mistakes. With Finnest, kids can’t accumulate debt like they can with a credit card. The Finnest Visa® debit card works everywhere Visa® is accepted.
• No cash? No problem. Instantly send money to your kids whenever you want.
Be on time with your allowance or simply pay for chores.
• Misplaced a Finnest debit card? Click a button to lock it. Click again to unlock it when found.
• Impulsive spenders? Set daily spending limits.
• See all your kids’ transactions so you know where their money is going.
• Real-time notifications to stay on top of your game.
• Want something? Create a goal, or more than one, and watch your savings grow.
• Lost your Finnest debit card? Lock it on the phone to keep your money safe.
• Never seem to have money on hand? Learn where your money is going, then set priorities.
• Need extra money, or owe some to your parents? Request funds from mom and dad,
or pay them back with a simple transfer.
And much more coming soon...
The Finnest Debit Card Is Issued by First Century Bank N.A., member FDIC, pursuant to a license of Visa U.S.A. Inc.