River Data Lite
by: Fizzy Artwerks • 5
Supports iPhone and iPad in the same app!
The ultimate river monitoring app for the US. Trusted by fisherman, kayakers, scientists, and other river enthusiasts that need the fastest available information from USGS water monitoring sites.
* 14,000+ sites listed from map or text search
* All river gauges are present, not just a subset
* Store you favorite sites for quick access
* Connect gauge data with friends with built-in social sharing
••• Upgrade to the Full Version of River Data for these features: •••
* Full featured graphical view of gauge data from 1 to 119 days
* Historical data on yearly peak stream flow
* Alerts! Add USGS Email/text message monitoring for any site and gauge
* Navigation from maps to river site data
* Get National Weather Service data for any site
* Driving directions to any site using your favorite mapping application
* Add as many favorites as you want
* Custom labels for your favorites
* Ad-Free Experience
* Free upgrades and new features for life on the Full Version! There are lots more features planned!
All site and gauge data is provided by USGS: http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/rt
Weather data is provided by National Weather Service.
River Data is optimized to run on iOS 7+
NOTE: Rivers sites and gauges are not provided by the app developer. Sorry, we are unable to help with requests to add gauges on rivers or measurement sensors on specific sites.
If you have a problem with the app or have a feature request please let us know, we're happy to help at email@example.com