Fortunescope: Palm Reader 2019
by: Yumobi Tekhnolodzhi • 319
Start your morning right! Daily horoscope and live palm reading is a perfect addition to your morning coffee. FortuneScope will reveal what the future holds in store for you. Consult our daily, monthly and annual horoscopes, personalized palm readings, career & work, health, love, Mayan and Druid horoscopes and be prepared!
Zodiac horoscope, Mayan and Druid astrology will make sure you know what the future holds for you. Various daily horoscopes have different angles at looking at your predictions, different fortune tellers have their peculiar ways of creating a forecast and trying to shed a light on your future. We offer classic western zodiac horoscope that includes daily, monthly and annual horoscopes to know what to expect in the nearest future as well as in the distant one.
Mayan calendar lets us know what to expect of the mysterious unknown of our future. Learn your Mayan sign and and see what the ancients had to say about your traits and what your future will turn out to be like.
Druid horoscope is for those, who are intrigued by the wise elders’ fortune telling and mystical powers. Learn what their craft has to say about your life and personality.
FortuneScope covers all zodiac signs! Read daily horoscope for:
Shine a light onto your future and be prepared!
FortuneScope offers Premium subscription that unlocks full app functionality, including palm readings, provides you with regular horoscope updates of all available types - love, career, health, daily, monthly, annual, Maya, druid one. Subscription ensures your access to weekly updates of horoscopes.
- We offer a weekly Premium subscription plan at $9.99 with a 3 day trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.