5000 Phrases - Learn Korean Language for Free
by: Andrian Andronic • 0
Learn Korean Phrases with Fun Easy Learn.
• 5,000 phrases translated into 60 languages
• Unlock all levels for FREE using "flower points".
• Best new App
Whether you’re planning a trip to an Korean speaking country or you just want your foreign friends & colleagues to understand you better, Learn Korean Phrases can help you achieve Korean fluency & clarity in the easiest, most enjoyable way possible.
With Learn Korean Phrases, you can learn how to talk like a native Korean speaker, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Play Learn Korean Phrases Today and Be Understood by Korean Speakers Everyplace, Every Time!
Why Learn Korean - 5,000 Phrases is better:
- 5,000 Korean phrases –– an enormous library with accurate phonetic transcriptions and clear pronunciation recordings for learning how to speak and sound like a native speaker.
- 20 topics divided into 145 subtopics –– explore new phrases with ease through many subtopics that are commonly used in everyday conversations.
- 60 different languages –– so you’ll feel like you’re learning from a real person who speaks your native language.
- 11 entertaining, learner-focused games –– that employ "rote learning" technique (repetition), so no more dull, teaching-intensive, classroom-style learning.
- Offline access –– so you can learn Korean while you’re traveling on a bus or even when you’re at the top of a mountain.
- Search and Save features –– find phrases in your native language or Korean and save your favorites with a simple tap.
- 4 difficulty levels for learning at your own pace –– from beginner to expert.
- Unlock all the levels for FREE using "flower points" –– earn more for every correct answer you make.
Learn How to Talk Like a Native Speaker! Install Learn Korean Phrases for FREE!
FunEasyLearn is one of the leading innovative companies that help connect people across the globe by promoting language learning through enjoyable, educational apps. We’ve developed about 30 applications for teaching different languages, including Korean, Spanish, German, etc., for daily and business-related interactions.
Learning is better with friends. Connect with us on social media here: