by: G4 Technologies Corporation • 0
NOTE: The AccuBar® Mobile app is an add-on to the AccuBar® beverage management system. You MUST be an AccuBar customer to use this app; it requires a paid AccuBar account to function.
AccuBar® is an industry-leading cloud-based bar inventory system and a powerful tool for managing inventory of liquor/beer/wine in restaurants, bars, hotels, nightclubs, country clubs and other alcohol-serving hospitality operations. This is the tool your bar manager needs to run a modern bar operation. The system uses barcode scanners to quickly scan full and partial bottles and connects to a central database to deliver reports on your operation's performance. AccuBar is used by major names in the hospitality industry to save labor, lower costs and prevent losses in their bar operations.
• Barcodes allow you to quickly count even the most disorganized inventory.
• Scan barcodes on liquor/beer/wine items using the camera on your phone or tablet, or connect a Bluetooth barcode scanner for even faster scanning.
• Scan the barcode on a bottle label, then tap the silhouette to indicate how full the bottle is. AccuBar will then calculate how much liquor is in your bottle.
• Scan for receiving, transfers, empties, banquets and more.
• Connects to online AccuBar account, which allows you to view perpetual inventory, place orders with your suppliers, manage inventories and much more.
• Reports will show missing items, pouring costs, consumption, overstocking, slow-moving stock and other key bits of information that will help you manage your operation effectively and reduce costs while saving labor.