by: Google LLC • 28
[This is the Jamboard companion app, intended for G Suite customers that own a Jamboard device.]
Jamboard is a creative collaboration experience that helps bring your team’s ideas to life. The app offers distinct features based on the device you’re using. For tablet users, there’s a suite of rich editing tools to dive right into the jam. For smartphone users, the app acts as a controller for your physical Jamboard.
For iPad users
* Create and collaborate on jams from anywhere, including those created on other devices
* Share jams and work together with others in the same Jam in real-time
* Bring your jams to life by inserting content like photos and files from G Suite
For iPhone users
* *The iPhone experience not only lets you create and edit jams, but works as a handy controller for the physical Jamboard
* Use the app to detect Jamboards close by, and add your content into a Jam
* Watch your team’s creativity unfold and add to the jam with sticky notes and content from G Suite
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into jams.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into jams