by: GROB-WERKE GmbH & Co. KG • 0
GROB-NET⁴Industry uses web technology to create cross-plant transparency throughout the production process.
The applications within GROB-NET⁴Industry modularly developed by GROB, network and digitalize production processes to facilitate paperless communication – for even greater productivity.
Through the management of users and solutions, GROB4Portal is the safe entry to the digital world.
GROB4Line allows a GROB machine to be connected to the Internet. Consequently, it can be monitored
and controlled via a smartphone. Combined with the notification function which sends messages
(e.g. machine shutdown, alarm messages or job finished) to defined smartphones, the machine operator
concerned can respond immediately and minimize unnecessary downtimes.
• Mobile, dynamic display of machine data
• Information about status, alarm messages, tool and NC program at a glance
• E-mail notification for machine shutdown
• Definition of alarm messages for proactive e-mail notification
• Mobile monitoring of unmanned and lightly-manned machine operation
• Historical timeline diagram