Contacts Backup and Transfer - Sync, Copy and Export Address Book in vcf to Dropbox
by: Sandeep Bhandari • 0
Contacts Backup and Transfer -Excel & Email is the easiest and most reliable tool to backup your contacts. It reads every single detail of all of your contacts, converts them into a vcf which is also supported by Microsoft Excel file and emails the file to you. Also the option to upload this backup contacts to your own dropbox user account is present. The data is never uploaded to our servers. The data always remains on your iPhone or is uploaded to your dropbox that too when you link your dropbox account and press upload button on your own.
Backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Export all your contacts with a single tap.
* Get all your contacts straight into your mailbox.
* Contacts are emailed in Excel supported vcf or vcard format which is easy to read.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to try any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between iPhone devices using just email client.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
Have you messed up while restoring your contacts using some other application or want to delete all the contacts from the Phone or Server, then just press the DELETE button on the MainScreen.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE USING THIS DELETE FEATURE.
Backup your contacts in a simple and convenient way... You can backup all your contacts to sdcard / gmail / drop-box / google drive.
All contacts are in vcf format which will be supported by most of the smart phones.