by: Kistler Group • 0
This app offers users guidance and support on the correct, methodical approach to using cavity pressure-based process monitoring with Kistler products. Plastics Guide provides in-depth information about process monitoring for injection-molded plastic parts – and in addition, users can access detailed methodology to analyze and correct errors as quickly as possible, taking full advantage of cavity pressure-based monitoring and sensor installation.
With Industry 4.0 in mind, Plastics Guide is the key to achieving zero-defect production and guaranteed high quality across all aspects of the manufacturing process. Our customers will find Plastics Guide extremely helpful as a fully integrated source of all product-related specifications for correct sensor installation and testing (including datasheets, manuals, and videos).
• Maintenance and service
• Manufacturing industry
• Development and design
• Checklists for documentation
• Defects and complaints
• Systematic approach based on expert problem-solving experience
• All relevant product information combined in one app
• Provides all information needed to monitor plastic injection molding processes
• Users can contact Kistler directly
• Root cause analysis
• Offline and online functionality
• Product information
• Contact form