Christmas Rhythmic Trainer
by: MDECKS MUSIC, LLC • 6
This app uses the core motion detector in your iPhone to read your movements in real time with no delay, turning the rhythms you play into actual Christmas songs!!! You can follow the rhythms in the sheet music scores within the app or play a game trying to guess the name of the song you've selected.
More than 30 Christmas Songs and Sounds where YOU ARE THE PERFORMER.
Entertain family and friends with a modern twist on traditional Christmas tunes.
An amazing app that will keep you singing and guessing songs all day. Ideal for kids an adults.
Great for learning music while having fun!
You may print a rhythmic score and challenge your sight reading with all-time Christmas classics.
If you are not a musician: this is your chance to learn how to read and play music in an intuitive way. This app will help you study and learn rhythms like no other.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Choose if you are right-handed or left-handed then hit start.
2. You will have several pages to choose from; each contains a different task, sound and/or play-mode.
3. You can tap the "i" button in any page to get a picture of the iPhone-shaking technique for that particular page.
4. On iPad and iPad pro you can tap on the play button to play the rhythms
5. You can also view the sheet music with the song as rhythm and tap on the button to play while you read.
Page 1: "30 Rhythm Songs"
1. Choose any song using the slot-type picker. Songs are name by number (SONG#0, SONG#1, etc)
2. Hold your iPhone vertically on your writing hand (or the hand you've previously selected)
3. To play the next note just pretend you are hitting imaginary bells in front of you
4. Figure out the song's title by listening to your own performance
5. If you want to play by reading the rhythm for the current song tap on the music icon. You may print the score for the current song or for all songs at once.
6. You may adjust the sensitivity of the iPhone to fit your playing style.
7. You may tap on the "mask" icon to reveal the title for the current song
Page 2 - 7: Sounds of Christmas
Many Christmas sounds are also include, such as: Jingle Bells, Santa's Sleigh, Snowballs, etc. Play them by using different iPhone-shaking techniques. Jingle Bells, jingle bells, shake it all the way
Page 2: "Jingle Bells"
An incredible realistic sounding Jingle Bells that respond to your movement. Spread your Christmas spirit and play it as long as you want ;)
Page 3: "Santa's Sleigh"
Launch Santa's Sleigh with your iPhone, Ho-Ho-Ho
Page 4: "Fireworks"
Shoot fireworks into the sky!
Page 5: "Snowballs"
Throw snowballs at your friends :)
Page 6: "Get to the Christmas Parade"
See if you can ice-skate long enough to reach the Christmas parade.
Page 7: "Find the Choir"
Walk on snow and find the Choir. What are they singing?
Page 8: "Get to Santa's Workshop"
Ring the Church Bell until Santa opens his workshop.