Pocket Prescriber 2015
by: Indextra AB • 0
This CRC Press app-book is developed by Medhand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Prescriber 2015 is a concise, up to date prescribing guide. It contains all the ‘must have’ information that junior doctors, nurse prescribers and medical students need at their fingertips.
• A–Z list of the 500 most commonly prescribed drugs with each entry containing the key prescribing information
• Focuses on safety issues, warnings, drug errors and adverse effects
• Practical guidance on drug selection, plus protocols and guidelines
• Advice and reference information for complicated prescriptions
• Concise management summaries for the common medical emergencies
• Includes the European Resuscitation Council algorithms
• Clinically useful reminders of basic pharmacology (e.g. receptor profiles)
Authors: Timothy RJ Nicholson, Donald RJ Singer
Publisher: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honoured with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as CRC Press, Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wiley-Blackwell, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, PDR Network LLC and more.