by: Microsoft Corporation • 3.5K
Microsoft Cortana is your smart personal assistant. She helps you keep track of your most important stuff, across all your devices. Cortana responds to your voice and has an answer for what you need.
Cortana wants to know your favorite things. Tell Cortana your favorite artists or sports teams, and she will give you timely and relevant updates.
Cortana helps you stay on top of things, 24 hours a day:
- The latest news stories, served fresh and personalized to your interests.
- Track your important flights and incoming packages.
- Calendar awareness. If traffic is a mess and you need to leave home early to make that meeting, Cortana has got your back.
- Reminders based on location. Have Cortana remind you to buy groceries when you drive past the local supermarket.
- Reminders based on commitments. Have Cortana remind you to follow up when you promise someone something over email.
Here are some things that you can say to Cortana:
- "Remind me to buy groceries."
- "Start a shopping list."
- "Tell me something interesting."
- "Bitcoin to USD."
- "What's my schedule today?"
- "Where's the nearest Starbucks?"
- "What's up?"
- "Will it rain this weekend?"
Cortana is constantly learning, with new capabilities being released every month. We encourage you to give Cortana a try and share your feedback with us.